Welcome to Kedro’s API docs and tutorials!¶
- Installation prerequisites
- Installation guide
- Creating a new project
- A “Hello World” example
- Typical Kedro workflow
- Kedro Spaceflights tutorial
- Setting up the data
- Creating a pipeline
- Packaging a project
- Setting up Visual Studio Code
- Setting up PyCharm
- The Data Catalog
- Nodes and pipelines
- Advanced IO
- Working with PySpark
- Developing Kedro plugins
- Frequently asked questions
- What is Kedro?
- What version of Python does Kedro use?
- What are the primary advantages of Kedro?
- How does Kedro compare to other projects?
- What is data engineering convention?
- What best practice should I follow to avoid leaking confidential data?
- Where do I store my custom editor configuration?
- How do I look up an API function?
- How do I build documentation for my project?
- How do I build documentation about Kedro?
- How can I find out more about Kedro?
- Guide to CLI commands
- Working with Kedro and IPython
- Linting your Kedro project
||Kedro is a framework that makes it easy to build robust and scalable data pipelines by providing uniform project templates, data abstraction, configuration and pipeline assembly.|